Is this you?
- Not enough resources
- Expected to meet unrealistic deadlines
- Assigned people who don’t report to you
You ask, how do I:
- Magically accomplish goals?
- Achieve balance?
- Realize less stress?
How do I transform myself from manager to leader?
—Know where to turn
- former Army Officer
- product of the best Servant Leadership culture
- learned from great mentors
- developed many who led in combat
- Army Aviation leader (7 years)
- Project/Program leader (7 years)
- Instructor including running the Leadership Development Program (ROTC) at two Boston colleges (6 years)
“I got to see myself from a different point of view. I found out a lot about myself that I really didn’t know before, which is helping me communicate better with others now.”Jake Garrison
“Tom Crea is a fantastic coach and a world-class guy. … (his) insights and guidance helped me improve my leadership skills, build a stronger team, and deliver even better results… he helped me develop and grow as a coach, a leader, and as a person.”Brian Kutchma
Tom’s services were instrumental in helping me get my management career jump started. The team approach that I use as a result of my coaching experience has helped me develop exactly the environment I had hoped to achieve. All members of my team have benefited from my training, and as a result, they work together to promote each others’ successes, as well as their own.Lisa Austin
“I developed habits that are making me more productive. You simply don’t know how much better you can be or how much more you can accomplish until you work with Tom. The time saving strategies that he taught me have provided me with more time at work and home. I am much less stressed and I have a more balanced life now.”Maureen Gallagher