Leadership Development Coaching
My goal is with leadership development coaching is to help aspiring managers become impactful leaders; intent on developing others, building teams, and creating a thriving, self-perpetuating culture.
Why I coach…
Because I learned to delegate, it freed me to focus my attention where it was needed most. The more I delegated, the easier it became. I’d like to help you achieve the same.
Why Tom Crea?
I have been helping emerging leaders and leadership teams for decades, to include running the Army’s on-campus Leadership Development Program (ROTC) at two Boston schools, Northeastern University and Boston College, where we transformed college students into Army leaders.
Click one of the images below to take a free leadership assessment, then we’ll schedule a complimentary to review and unlock your results; a critical step. And, be sure to check out the testimonials below.
Tom’s services were instrumental in helping me get my management career jump started. All members of my team have benefited from my training, and as a result, they work together to promote each others’ successes, as well as their own.Lisa A.
Your approach hit home as to how I needed to treat people and lead, placing me far above my competitors. Subsequently, for every contract I have secured (as a consultant), I have moved directly into management at some level.Bob C.
I always thought that I had put myself in others’ shoes before… I got to see myself from a different point of view. I found out a lot about myself that I really didn’t know before, which is helping me communicate better with others now.Jake G.
Schedule a complimentary call to address one of your leadership challenges
Disclaimer: Results may vary among individuals.
Center for Creative Leadership
- 40% of new management hires fail within 18 months
- 82% of the time, the reason: “failure to build good relationships”
Annual report on learning and development revealed that coaching is the most effective talent management activity.
When 500 respondents were asked:
- 99% agreed that coaching could produce tangible benefits, both to individual and organisations.
- 93% agreed that coaching and mentoring are key mechanisms for transferring learning from training courses back to the workplace
- 92% agreed coaching can have a positive impact on the bottom line
- 96% agreed coaching is an effective way to promote learning in the organisation
- Training increases productivity 22%, but when paired with coaching
- Productivity increases from 88% to 400% or more
Visionary companies invest in business leadership coaching for its positive impact and these recognized improvements:
- Working relationships with direct reports (reported by 77% of executives)
- Working relationships with immediate supervisors (71%)
- Teamwork (67%)
- Working relationships with peers (63%)
- Job satisfaction (61%)
- Conflict reduction (52%)
- Organizational commitment (44%)
- Working relationships with clients (37%)
Values are like magnets: marketed to attract like-minded people, when lived, you retain your best and brightest.
Tom Crea Author, Speaker, & Coach Blackhawk Consulting Group, LLC
2400 Oxford Drive #122
Bethel Park, PA 15102