Lead & Succeed
“40% of first time managers fail within the first 18 months; 82% of the time, the reason is a failure to build relationships”
— Center for Creative Leadership
- What is the secret to good leadership?
More often than not, people quit their bosses, not their jobs. In this engaging and interactive session, discover what it takes develop trust and build lasting relationships.
Lead & Succeed:
Everyone wants to feel like they made the right choice and work in a place where they feel comfortable.
- We all want to be treated with dignity and respect, and,
- We all want the opportunity to learn and grow
Servant leaders are rare, guiding lights; beacons, who others willingly follow.
Schedule Your Keynote Now
“Organized, professional and was a pleasure to work with.”
“Tom Crea is one of the most professional people that I have come across. He was very responsive and… blew it out of the park! I am delighted to get to know such an inspiring person.”
“Tom truly resonated with our audience of seasoned project and program leaders across multiple, varied industries. Not only was he well received – receiving high accolades in feedback – he was incredibly easy to work with in the lead-up to the Summit. The attendees left fully inspired and ready to Unleash their Values!”Mary Sanders
This program teaches leadership fundamentals to project driven professionals who want to be true leaders, not just managers. They’ll discover:
- Core Servant Leadership principles that build trust and confidence
- How to apply the Army’s “Be, Know, Do” approach to leadership
- How to be present and really serve your team
- How to inspire others to work together
- How to gather the resources to execute, so you and your team are fully equipped to perform